0203 667 2700 / 0786 751 7693 / Whatsapp : +44 786 751 7693

Do you need any help to apply for UK Sponsor Licence?

We can help you with your sponsorship licence application
0203 667 2700 / 0786 751 7693 / Whatsapp : +44 786 751 7693

UK visa sponsorship for employers

If you are a UK employer looking to recruit migrant workers, getting them to come to your company will be much easier with a UK visa sponsorship. This means that the worker is sponsored by an employer and can get a UK visa. The process of getting the visa depends on how you’ll be sponsoring them. We can help you with your sponsor license application in Harrow, Hounslow, Wembley, Kingsbury, Kenton, Southall, Brent, Redbridge, Ealing, Newham, Hillingdon, Slough, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Sandwell, Coventry, Walsall, Warwick. 

What is UK Visa Sponsorship?

Our experienced team of immigration advisors can help you get licence and hire migrant worker in Bristol, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Southampton, Liverpool, Newcastle.

There are three main ways of sponsoring someone:

The Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) route – To apply under this category, you must have minimum amount specified in capital and create at least two full-time jobs for permanent residents of the United Kingdom. If you want to do this, contact us for help or advice.

The Tier 2 (General) route – This one is for skilled migrants who want to come from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You must have a certificate of sponsorship from an employer who has been officially approved as part of this scheme.

The Tier 4 (Student) route – There are several types within this category: Student Nurses; Students coming to study English language courses; and those who will be furthering their education through studying at designated institutions that provide higher education in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. If your student falls into any of these categories, then they can apply for a student visa sponsorship under this route too!
If you need help with finding out which category your applicant fits in best under, then get in touch with us today!

How do you become an employer UK visa sponsor?

Our experienced London immigration advisors offer 100% guarantee on sponsor licence applications. The Minimum Salary And Skill Requirements. Approval or money back. Do you need help with your application in London, Canary Wharf, Southwark, London Bridge, West End, Shoreditch, Central London, East London, West London, South East London, South West London and North London. 

In order to sponsor an employee under the Tier 2 or Tier 5 UK visa sponsorship scheme, you must apply with the UK Home Office, which they refer to as the Immigration Skills Charge. This charge is just over specified amount per year and has been designed to discourage businesses from hiring workers through the Tier 2 visa sponsorship program.
What this charge means for you is that in order to hire someone under a Tier 2 or 5 visa in England (and Wales), your business needs to be officially licensed by the Home Office as a sponsor of eligible overseas workers.

You must be a licensed UK employer visa sponsor.

As a UK employer, you must be licensed to sponsor any visa candidates. This is because the Home Office wants to make sure that any new workers you have will be paid fairly and treated well while they’re in your employ. If you would like to hire someone from outside the UK, however, there are good reasons why this might be a wise move for your business.

An employee who speaks English will be able to fit into your team better, since communication with all of their co-workers will be easier. That means that even though an English-speaking candidate may cost more than what a native speaker would cost, it’s worth it in the end to help everyone in your office get along better.

Another benefit is that by hiring someone from outside the UK, you can make sure that they’re qualified for their job without worrying about connections or favouritism in your local job market. You’ll also know how likely it is that they’ll quit on you if things don’t work out—which helps protect both your company and employees from bad hires.

Who can I sponsor under the UK Visa Sponsor Scheme?

If you’re interested in sponsoring someone who is not a citizen of the European Economic Area, there are opportunities available to you. In order to be considered for sponsorship, there are some criteria your applicant must meet:

Your prospective employee’s qualifications and skills must be at a certain level. If they don’t have the right qualifications or experience, they may not qualify for a visa.
They should be able to show that they can support themselves financially while working in the UK and that they have strong English language skills.

You’ll need to give them an offer letter with details about their employment and salary information if you’re offering them a job once their visa has been approved. Do you need any help with sponsorship licence in Oadby and Wigston, Blaby, Charnwood, Nottingham, Derby, Northampton, Blackburn, Preston, Bolton, Kirklees, Bradford, Swindon?